The Grand Theft Auto 5 Online BBQ External Menu is a brand-new Cheat that can be used in online game modes of GTA 5.
|CHEAT NAME||BBQ External|
|DEVELOPER||AureIn – UnknownCheats|
|VERSION||0.5 For 1.61|
BBQ External Menu Overview
The GTA 5 Online BBQ Mod Menu is one of the external cheats for Grand Theft Auto’s online multiplayer mode that looks the best and is the most recent to be released. It has a tonne of features in comparison to some of the other mod menus for GTA that are currently available, such as Kiddion’s Modest Menu, which is widely considered to be the best external mod menu for GTA that is both free and undetected in the game’s current iteration.
This GTA 5 Online BBQ Mod Menu features six distinct and enormous category tabs, each of which contains a multitude of cheat features. These features will not only enhance the quality of your gameplay experience by making it better; they will also enable you to have significantly more fun than you would normally have if you were to play the game in its intended manner.
You will see that you can even modify the gameplay of other players by trolling them, teleporting to them, and even more, all of which will allow you to have a great time with the GTA 5 Online BBQ Mod Menu. This feature is made possible by the online players section that is included in this incredible piece of software.
How to Use GTA 5 Online BBQ Mod Menu
- To begin, please click on the button below to download the cheat, which can be found further down.
- When you have finished downloading everything, you should extract the cheat into a different folder.
- Launch Grand Theft Auto and, if you haven’t done so already, enter an online lobby.
- Launch the mod menu in administrative mode by first opening the folder in which it is stored.
- I hope you enjoy it to the fullest possible extent!
VK_DIVIDE: Fill Current Ammo
VK_MULTIPLY: Fill All Ammo
INS: Show Hide Menu
END: Quit Menu
I forgot to add these hotkeys to the UI, but you can edit them in config.json