All sources here are hosted in a third part site such as AnonFiles , ZippyShare, MediaFire, ZeroFiles, Mirror links etc Any Problem with the sources kindly contact directly to the third party sites involved, Note that emailing your complaint to our Internet Service Provider or Web hosting company will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
getmods.net is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on getmods.net or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
All the files including but not limited to cheats, hacks, scripts, mods, and trainers are developed by individual developers from all over the world, these files are mostly shared on cheaters forums and youtube videos and we only publish the links to those files.
However, we still can remove files links from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in vfxdownload.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorised person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice use this contact Email: contact.getmods(at)proton.me
We inform you that due to problem with our search engine we can’t guarantee that all content will be deleted, please sent us CLICKABLE direct links to each publication which contains your illegal material. Only in this case we can guarantee removal of all content.
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.